Sometimes karma gets it right: Tonight, the death of one of the world’s brilliant minds will overshadow the political non-news chatter of one of its dimmest bulbs. Sarah Palin takes second chair to Steve Jobs.
New from LGC Says
- The latest from Facebook
- Bring on the mangos
- Hurricane Irma: 9-23-17: Closing up shop. Saying Godspeed. Going home to the Cat 5s
- Hurricane Irma: Meet John Teets without whom there would be trolls
- Hurricane Irma: Our choices for best Keys charities
- Hurricane Irma: Our choices for best Keys news sources
- Hurricane Irma: 9-18-17: Please stay home for a couple three weeks
- Hurricane Irma: 9-17-17: Has it only been seven days?
- Hurricane Irma | 9-16-17: This Key West homecoming ain’t some kind of “glamping”
- Hurricane Irma: 9-15-17: Ready to come home to Key West? Maybe Sunday